Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Book: Discipline

We forget sometimes that if we want to make changes, smaller baby steps are a much easier way to stick with your goals. At least, I do. I often try to make huge changes all at once--and not even one change, but many big changes. Guess how many of these stick? Not as many as I'd prefer. You know what does stick? The tiny goals. The ones that build on each other. You know that already though, right? What if your struggle is that you know you need to do baby steps, but you can't seem to even start? This book is for you. I'll be posting a preview in a couple of weeks, and the first copies will be available in about a month. Discipline is about how to develop self discipline (sticktoitiveness) so that you can stick with the habits, goals, tips and tricks that you are already aware of and trying to implement, but have struggled with starting or maintaining. I hope it helps many of you--writing it has certainly helped me. What problems do you have with discipline? What habits are you working on developing? LCT

No comments:

Post a Comment